Monday, December 24, 2012

In My Kitchen - July 2012 | Fig and Cherry

Posted on July 2, 2012 by ChristieIn my kitchen





In my kitchen


and#8230;are many boxes of frozen berries and#8211; Creative Gourmet now has an organic range! These little beauties are going to be blitzed up into sauces, mixed into porridge and many other things Iand#8217;d expect!


and


and#8230;a jar of Beerenberg Chilli Jam. This is going into stir frys, on steak and maybe on scrambled eggs and#8211; donand#8217;t knock it and#8217;til you try it!



In my kitchen


and#8230;are matching Mummy and Daughter aprons from the Chocolate Museum in Peru. Thanks to my sister Nic for these! Looking forward to getting them dirty with some baking and finger painting.



In my kitchen


and#8230;is the new Christine Mansfield book, Fire andamp; Spice. Amazing! So many good recipes I donand#8217;t even know where to start. Have never been to her restaurant in Sydney, but need to rectify that.


and


and#8230;Bakerand#8217;s Secret loose bottomed fluted mini baking tins. I have been challenged by World Kitchen (the distributer) and Impact Communications (the PR) to create a 70s inspired sweet treat in them. I have a few ideas, but would love your suggestions and#8211; please leave a comment below!


Linking up with the lovely Celia, who runs the monthly In My Kitchen blog round up. Click through to check out what other bloggers are up to in their kitchens.


Whatand#8217;s happening in your kitchen this month?


Christie x

Fig andamp; Cherry received the berries with compliments of Creative Gourmet (thanks Sue!), the chilli jam with compliments of Beerenberg (thanks Andrew!), the cookbook with compliments of Penguin Publishers and the tart tins with compliments of World Kitchen and Impact Communications (thanks Cessie!).

No comments:

Post a Comment