Monday, December 24, 2012

Taste test of Five:am Organic Yoghurt | Fig and Cherry

Posted on September 1, 2011 by ChristieWeb Favs





Earlier this week my daughter and I taste-tested the Five:am Organic Yoghurt range. Click here to read all about it.


Whatand#8217;s your favourite yoghurt brand?


Christie x

A word about this new type of post categorised as ‘Web Favs‘.


The thing is, I read a lot of blogs and websites every single day. Along the way I see loads of really interesting articles that warrant further discussion. I figured that since I created this blog to talk about food (all food, not just my own), it’s probably a waste not to share the edible tidbits I find. I truly hope you’ll find them as drool-worthy, thought-provoking and just plain delicious as I do. I will, of course, still be posting original Fig andamp; Cherry recipes, reviews, competitions and more in amongst it all. So don’t forget to pop by everyday to enjoy something new and yummy!


Do you love or hate these posts? Let me know, I would love your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment