Monday, December 24, 2012

Slow cooker baby risotto | Fig and Cherry

Posted on August 24, 2011 by ChristieDinner Time, Web Favs





Today I have posted this risotto recipe for babies over at my other blog Poppy Seed Baby.


If you are interested in checking it out then click here to read about my daughter Poppy and get the recipe.


More adult food is in store tomorrow, see you then! :)


Christie x

A word about this new type of post categorised as and#8216;Web Favsand#8216;.


The thing is, I read a lot of blogs (more than 400) and websites (countless!) every single day. Along the way I see loads of really interesting articles that warrant further discussion. Since I created this blog to talk about food (all food, not just my own), I think itand#8217;s a waste not to share the edible tidbits I find. I truly hope youand#8217;ll find them as drool-worthy, thought-provoking and just plain delicious as I do. I will, of course, still be posting original Fig andamp; Cherry recipes, reviews, competitions and cookware tests in amongst it all, so enjoy!


Do you love or hate these posts? Let me know, I would love your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment