Monday, December 24, 2012

Tuna Hummus (and other flavoured hummus) | Fig and Cherry

Posted on August 28, 2011 by ChristieWeb Favs





One of my favourite food bloggers, Joumana, has been featuring different flavoured hummus on her blog all week. This tuna version is particularly interesting and I just love the presentation (pictured above). Her squash hummus was also prettily displayed in a hollowed out squash shell a few days ago.


In fact, Iand#8217;ve noticed over the past few weeks that flavoured hummus recipes have been popping up all over the place. My friend Lorraine мейд a fantastically Easy Four Bean Hummus with just a few pantry staples and Elise мейд a vibrant green Basil Hummus that has me pining for Summer (and a few pots of basil on my balcony).


Iand#8217;m quite partial to flavouring hummus with beetroot or pumpkin. Have you tried a flavoured hummus?


Christie x

[Photograph by Taste of Beirut]


A word about this new type of post categorised as ‘Web Favs‘.


The thing is, I read a lot of blogs and websites every single day. Along the way I see loads of really interesting articles that warrant further discussion. I figured that since I created this blog to talk about food (all food, not just my own), it’s probably a waste not to share the edible tidbits I find. I truly hope you’ll find them as drool-worthy, thought-provoking and just plain delicious as I do. I will, of course, still be posting original Fig andamp; Cherry recipes, reviews, competitions and more in amongst it all. So don’t forget to pop by everyday to enjoy something new and yummy!


Do you love or hate these posts? Let me know, I would love your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment